Technical Support for DAS Waste Gas Treatment Systems
Our Technical Support Team is at your disposal 24/7 at the Service Hotline +49 351 40494 190. The department is the first point of contact for the technical support of our customers and in-house service technicians. Our goal is a fast, solution-oriented customer service for the prevention and elimination of disturbances in DAS waste gas treatment systems in the production process.
Our Process in Technical Customer Support
After a detailed collection of all necessary information, measures are initiated and coordinated by our team that will support your time, cost and quality goals. If required, we also support you preventively by training your staff to avoid disturbances. Based on our experience from worldwide service activities, we support the product development
in case of technical problems and solutions. Of course, reporting and documentation are also part of our services portfolio. Thus, we ensure a worldwide, continuous development of our systems and a steady knowledge build-up of our service technicians for process waste gas treatment.
We are your first point of contact for all technical questions about your waste gas treatment system. Our portfolio includes:
- Support for trouble shooting
- Change Management for customers & subsidiaries
- Guidance for new product launches
- Tracking and Reporting of field data
- Supervision of approval processes at the user site
Customer Support — Trainings
Our Technical Support Team will provide you with a product specific training for your operators and maintenance personnel. Our trainers are specifically trained and qualified.
- On-site & in-house training according to our worldwide training levels (service and tool level)
- Periodically refreshed DAS training documents (for all products)
- Knowledge Transfer according to our worldwide, comparable training levels
Customer Support — Reporting
A detailed reporting system is indispensable for a detailed error analysis and comprehensive field data analysis. For this reason, the technical support department applies a ticket system that supports both plant optimization and product maintenance. On the basis of field data, maintenance dates can be planned in advance and preventative modifications can be arranged.
The reporting portfolio includes:
- Erhebung von Alarm‑, Service- und Felddaten
- Responsibility to collect alarm, service and field data
- Responsibility for preparing, analyzing and presenting relevant data
- Responsibility to collect and analyze field test data
- Status reports for CIP
Customer Support — Documentation
Our documentation includes:
- Periodically refreshed standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Technical summaries for retrofits (including SOPs)
- Identification best practice
- Vendor Change notifications
- Technical updates for customer and subsidiaries