Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant — 800 to 5.000 Population Equivalent
Short-term production expansions, temporary solutions for transitional stages, cost reduction through timesaving or large-scale construction sites – the need for fast and flexible wastewater treatment or sewage treatment plant is manifold.
Mobile Wastewater Treatment Solutions
DAS Environmental Expert offers a mobile sewage treatment solution that is highly flexible and has very few requirements on its installation site. The mobile systems for biological wastewater and sewage treatment of the TFR Bioreactor family are pre-mounted ex works and delivered ready-to-use. All modules are scaled to standard containers (ISO 668) and can easily be loaded and shipped through all common means.
DAS Environmental Expert configures the systems in such a way that the only on-site requirements are a collection pit and a supporting horizontal surface. Upon request, the reactors can be pre-loaded with biomass, so they will reach their full performance capacity within only a few days. If required, all mobile wastewater treatment systems can be colored organically to make them match with the environment. In this way the installation is more discreet.
- Transportable with all common container vessels and vehicles
- Fast project realization
- Fast delivery and installation
- Extremely small footprint
- Minimal requirements for installation site
- System can be completely pre-fabricated
- Factory-made test run
- Minimal effort for set up of building site facilities
- Recyclable and flexibly expandable
- Customer-specific solutions
- Leasing models available upon request
Fields of Application
- Large-scale construction sites
- Interim facilities
- Facilities with difficult installation conditions
- System expansions